Loreto Primary School Crumlin
In 2011, CTS Group provided mechanical and electrical services to this new build two storey primary school attachment to an existing school. Newly blessed by Archbishop Diarmuid Martin in November 2013, the original school opened in 1932 to cater for children who came to live in newly built houses located between the canal and the Inchicore Road.
The new build covers an area of approximately 32,000 square feet, encompassing twenty three classrooms and a sports hall. The installation of gas boilers, radiators, ventilation ducting and radiant gas heaters, along with a full electrical fit out, including structured cabling, PA systems and specialist anti shatter lighting for the sports hall were carried out on a live school campus.