CTS Group delivers great things that enrich our lives and the world around us. We’re looking for people who are up for that kind of challenge. Are you?
You’ll be joining a team that puts people at its heart. Clients, partners and employees alike comment on the strength of our values, our commitment to safety, and the training and development opportunities we provide for our staff. You can expect a diverse range of roles, whether your focus is technical expertise, leading people or project delivery.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your CV in the strictest of confidentiality to email@example.com.
We currently have specific vacancies for the following:
Business Development Executive
More Info about Business Development Executive position.
About the company
- About the company: CTS Group ( M & E ) LTD are a multi-disciplinary building services company with offices in Waterford and Dublin. We have extensive expertise across a range of sectors delivering a nationwide service of innovative projects safely, on time and within budget. Our people are our most prized asset and recognise that our business is dependent on good people who are passionate, engaged and committed. We invest heavily in training and education for our employee’s to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and governance are achieved through understanding CTS Group’s ethos, vision and values. Location: Waterford or Dublin
- Job Status: Permanent, Full Time
Purpose of Role
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Business Development Executive is responsible for managing and further developing all our Business Development, PR, Marketing and online activities for the business. This role involves the active management and growth of an integrated approach to brand management and promotion within our targeted markets. Ultimately, through the effective execution of our plans, this will drive sales activity and business growth. This position offers a unique career opportunity for a dynamic and passionate professional looking to further their business development and management career and thrive in a busy and challenging work environment.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development - Identify and acquire new clients in our target markets in conjunction with the Managing Director. Drive the sales process and develop proposals. Prioritise incoming enquiries and work with the commercial Director to convert into business. Coordinate new contract wins and complete all prequals as and when required. Develop real connections through phone, email, social media and professional networking. Grow and develop our business development database. Produce and further develop weekly, monthly & quarterly Business. Development, marketing, SEO and PR activity reports. Coordinate all online activities and newsletters. Prepare all marketing collateral. The successful candidate will need the following qualifications, experience and skills to meet the demands of the role: Overview The successful candidate will demonstrate energy, passion and personal motivation. Excellent relationship management skills and business acumen need to be demonstrated. An eagerness to learn and to grow professionally with the business is a prerequisite.
- Relevant Degree in Marketing or PR. Ideally attended Business Development/Sales Training with associated qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a business development management role, ideally in a busy professional environment. Demonstrated experience of exceeding sales targets. Demonstrated experience of developing and implementing business. Development plans with a strong commercial awareness. Experience to client / account / partner management. Experience of organising and managing seminars / events. Skills - Must be target driven, Must be self-motivated and possess an ability to work on your own initiative, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Must display a professional client centered approach, Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks. A strong team player, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. Must possesses business acumen and commercial focus.
For more Information
- For more information please apply with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mr. Niall Cullinane
Mechanical and Electrical Apprenticeships
More Info about Mechanical and Electrical Apprenticeships position.
CTS Group Apprenticeship program
- CTS Group are a multi-disciplinary building services company offering mechanical and electrical apprenticeships to suitable qualified leaving certificate students and those who wish to change career and have relevant experience. Apprenticeships will be based nationwide.
- The apprentices will train for a period of four years combining practical industrial experience and Solas/WWETB run academic training.
What to expect from CTS Group?
- CTS Group are a multi-disciplinary building services company with offices in Waterford and Dublin. We have extensive expertise across a range of sectors delivering a nationwide service of innovative projects safely, on time and within budget. Our people are our most prized asset and recognise that our business is dependent on good people who are passionate, engaged and committed. We invest heavily in training and education for our employee’s to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and governance are achieved through understanding CTS Group’s ethos, vision and values.
Who can apply?
- To be eligible, the successful applicants must meet the following criteria. Legal Age Limit – Candidate must be 16 years or over. Educational Standard – Grade D or higher in 5 subjects at Leaving Certificate Level. Current Leaving Cert Students are eligible to apply. Closing date for receipt of applications is 1st June 2018. If you are interested in this position, please email your up to date CV to email@example.com